Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Glimpse of Glamour


 Guess what?! We have another pink nail polish! (I'm sure it's no surprise anymore~ hehe). This time it's the "Glimpse of Glamour" (1106) from ESSIE.


It is a nude, soft pink that makes you nails and hands look very clean and pretty. I feel like you can't go wrong with these type of nude colors.

The durability is just great (without a top coat). Better than ohter nail polishes I've tried, even if I do the dishes! The only down side to this particular one, is that the color is super sheer so, you need to apply many, many coats to get an even color.

I don't usually talk about the presentation when it comes to nail polishes but I think this one is worth mentioning. It looks like a twisted glass bottle but, the brush is also twisted! I found that kinda cool. You know, the little details. Hehe.


This color is perfect when you want to have something cute on your hands without being too flashy. I also like the fact that I don't have to worry about them chipping for a while.

💗

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar