Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD- Christine Nail Color






Cristine is a brand which almost every Pakistani girl knows about. It has a vast range of cosmetics but my favorites and probably the most famous is their nail colors range.
I fell in love with this color as soon as I saw it and I have worn it much this summer..it complemented many of my clothes~
I applied 3 coats to get it this opaque. It didn't chip for 4 fair days. Its smooth and applies easily. A steal in terms of quality for the price tag of PKR 90 (which is almost 1$)
I am wearing this color today as Summer turns slowly to Fall.. My way of saying bye-bye to Summer!!


Do you own a Christine Nail Color? Do you like the color I am wearing? Which color has been your absolute favorite this summer? Hit back with a comment.
I love you all!! <3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar