Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alessandra Steinherr made me buy it!


Alessandra, Alex Steinherr, Glamour, Ameliorate Smoothing Body Exfoliant, Collosol No Rinse Cleansing & Softening Milk, Mixa, Hand & Body Repair, MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, It Cosmetics, Stretch Mascara, First Love,


Although I dislike the term 'influencer' there is no doubt that I have been enabled to buy A LOT of beauty products as a result of recommendations from people in the beauty world - I'm not talking about just big beauty bloggers but also micro bloggers, whose opinions I have come to trust. I thought this would be a good idea for a series of posts and today I am starting it with Alessandra Steinherr, who is the Beauty Director at Glamour  & who has the skin of dreams! I wish I could buy everything that she recommends but I'd need to win the lotto to do that! Today I am sharing six products that I love and bought because Alessandra recommended them and some of them are pretty affordable!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar