Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eyeko Eyepencils and Eyeliner Pen - Gorgeous Christmas Treats!

Stuff I got sent to review! :)
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen
Swatches: Electric Purple/Plum, Black Glitter/Silver, Graffite Eyeliner pen
Graffiti Eyeliner Pen on the upper lashline, Black Glitter eye pencil on lower waterline and electric purple eye pencil on the lower lashline
Silver eye pencil in the inner corner and Plum eye pencil on the lid

I was recently sent these uber cute Eyeko products to review. This time it was all the eye stuff which I am usually not much keen on at all as they are hardly ever pigmented! But as soon as I swatched the black one on my hand, it was the darkest black I had ever seen :O I absolutely love love love the pigmentation of these 'Line and Shine' pencil duo's. The shades I got were Electric purple/Plum and Black Glitter/Silver. My favourites are Black Glitter and Electric purple as they are the most pigmented and intense. I dont think they would make decent bases as they do crease due to being pretty creamy in consistency. My favourite use for them is for lining the lower lashline, as it adds a refreshing hint of colour without being over the top. Coz they are so pigmented, creamy and easy to apply I also love them on the waterline.

I was also sent their Graffiti Eyeliner Pen and am drooling on this product right now! I have to admit that Eyeko has definately improved its quality and this product has surpassed my expectations of it. I mean this can line the lashline in seconds and its the darkest ink black colour ever. Trust me, it has replaced Mac's Blacktrack Fluidline for me as it is way darker than that and provides a similar matte black finish (dare I say better!). It lasted me 8 hours without a touchup and is even waterproof. The felt tip pen is a bit thick people seem to complain but I apply it using only the fine tip and it seems to draw a precise line for me. What more would you ask for £5? Definately makes an entry in my makeup bag :)

These would make gorgeous and affordable Christmas treats and would not disappoint :)

Get it here www.eyeko.com

Graffiti Eyeliner Pen - £5

Line and Shine pencil duo's - £3.50

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar