Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul - Fashion and Accessory ♥

Hello Angels
So the world famous DSF (Dubai Shopping Festival) was happening right under my nose! But i was so preoccupied with my India trip that I couldn't even take a sniff!
I almost missed the best deals in town!
With just two days left for the festival to end, I squeezed in sometime today after work for shopping. I found some awesome deals (but was also sadden by the fact that I may have missed on better) Nevertheless....this is what I shopped

It was my first time visit to Jack and Wills and my my I loved their stuffs. The store houses all fashion essentials and even crockery in a small scale. I picked myself a muffler scarf, iPhone case, eye shadow brush and a tee for my mister. 

Then i happily hopped to Zara. My favorite store. They were sold out on most 'on sale' items. 
Whatever was left, where in size small or extra small...however I picked this cute top and a classic, perfect fitted navy trouser for work from their new collection. I just love the gold zipper detailing on them. 
Plus an awesome statement necklace, i have been eyeing for long 
As I stood near the counter waiting for my turn, my eyes fell on the perfume collection. I was a total stranger to Zara perfumes. But this little bottle impressed my sense! Something to slip into my handbag....


The tour continued to Mango. I didn't shop much from Mango other than a simple black cardigan. Simple but a must have in a wardrobe. 

What have you guys shopped lately?? Have you checked out Zara's new collection? 
♥ xoxo 






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar