Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Today's Makeup!




Today I went out for lunch with my best friend so I decided to do my makeup with a bright red lip, contoured cheeks and winged eyeliner. 

Hope you like it!





 I used Chanel Perfection Lumiere (#30 Beige) for my foundation and Revlon Photo Ready Primer.
I wasn't going anywhere too sunny so I didn't use my usual Chanel 'Mattifying' Fluid. 


I set my foundation with MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation.





For the lips I used Chanel Rouge Allure in 'Pirate' because it's a really beautiful bright red colour but also very moisturising. 









 For my eyes I didn't want to go too dramatic with the red lipstick as well. I used Calvin Klein's liquid eyeliner and Lancome's Hypnose Mascara.  I prepped my eyelids with Essence Eyeshadow Primer.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar