Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Borghese Rapido Fast Dry Nail Lacquer: Violetto

I've got a few more OPI Germany swatches ready to post but I thought up break it up with a random swatch from a brand I'm not really familiar with - Borghese.

I spotted bottles of Borghese Rapido polish on sale at the discount beauty stall in the concourse at Southern Cross station in Melbourne, which I pass every day on my way to and from work (dangerous)!  Violetto was the most interesting colour to try out and for 4 or 5 bucks why not?  This is a very cool toned silvery violet metallic polish which was a little finicky to apply.  After 2 coats I could still see some sheer patches so I applied 3, and on some nails 4(!), coats to get a fully opaque coverage.  Good news is it lived up to its Rapido name and dried quickly enough, so when I applied it before bed I didn't wake up to the dreaded sheet imprints!  Also, it wasn't horribly streaky as I'd feared it could have been.

I was a bit afraid that this shade would be unflattering but I think I carried it off.  It's an interesting shade of purple but I'm just about ready to start trying more spring appropriate colours as the sun starts to reappear...

Outdoors shade



Sun

Have you tried Borghese nail polish?

That's it for tonight.
Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar