Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Smokey Eyes, My Way

I know nude lips and smokey eyes are the classic combo, but I just can't get on board with nude lips. I feel like they wash me out and I just don't like the look of them. I'd rather slick on some pinkish gloss and be ready to go. Anyway, I did this purple smokey eye wanting to play with some of my new Mac stuff from the CCO... and here's what I came up with:






FACE:
- Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Base
- Make Up For Ever HD foundation in #120
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Milani Blush in Luminous

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet
- Mac eyeshadow in Marvel all over the lid and lower lashline
- Inglot eyeshadow in 441P to blend out Marvel and lightly on the lid
- Revlon matte eyeshadow in Vintage Lace on the brow
- Jesse's Girl eye dust in Pixie Dust as inner tear duct highlight
- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx
- Maybelline One by One Mascara (Black)

LIPS:
- Mac lipstick in Vegas Volt
- Jordana Lip Out Loud gloss in ASAP

I'm getting back into the swing of blogging again, so you'll see most posts from me soon. I had a chance to swatch a lot of stuff this weekend, so I'll be cranking out those posts over the next week or so. Thank you for sticking with me!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar