Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Savvy Lipsticks in Pretty Pink, Guava and Coral


Lately I've been obsessing over lip products, lip balms, lip tints and lipsticks. I find that I just cant leave the house without at least some sort of lip product on my lips and in my bag.
Though I dont usually use lipsticks, since I find them too high maintenance for my liking (reapplying after eating & drinking and using the mirror throughout the day to check up on any sort of smudging or fading). 
I have been recently using the Savvy lipsticks that I purchased mid year last year, which I only just been using over and over again.


I purchased the lipsticks in the colour pretty pink, guava and coral during the Savvy 3 for 2 offer at Priceline, which usually pops up a few times per year. They originally costed me $4.99 each but I only paid $9.98 for all 3 hench being around $3.30 for each lippie! What a bargain.


You can take out the bottom of the lipsticks and it comes with some mini lippots. Except I find them pretty useless unless you plan on doing other peoples makeup with a lipbrush. 

L-R: Pretty Pink || Guava || Coral

Pretty Pink: My lips but better colour
Guava: Dusty Rose colour
Coral: Orange Red colour

I've been reaching for Guava a lot more than the other colours, it's probably been my go-to lippie during some outings. Though I do use Pretty Pink at school or whenever I just feel like a more natural look. As for Coral, I havent exactly used it a lot since it is a bit more dramatic than the other colours, I did notice that if I dabbed Coral on my lips it was a whole lot wearable.

The lipsticks glide on smoothly as long as your lips arent dry and flacky, so a well exfoliated and moisturized lip is the perfect base for these. But on the downside they are a tad drying when you use them and they also dont last for maybe up to 3 hours if you dont eat/drink.
I'm going to admit that I'm not the type of person who likes to reapply makeup throughout the day which is ironic since I do bring a lipstick in my bag even though I dont even use it. 

Sorry that these arent exactly 100% quality photos, but my camera just didnt picture the colours right. I found that my ipod camera made the swatches 90% true to the actual colours.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar