Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vintage Wolf Dress Forms: My Undying Love

Vintage Wolf Dress Forms

I don't know what it is about vintage Wolf dress forms, but whenever I come across one my heart starts to race. Ever on the hunt for the prized size 2 vintage dress form, I was about to call it quits when right at an opportune moment I saw one hidden in the back behind some its newer friends. I inquired of said vintage dress form in which the kind man replied:

"You don't want that one, it's used." He chuckled softly. "See it's ripped and it's so old."

Oh no, no, you don't understand," I explain, "I would rather have this old one than one of these new ones! I love these vintage dress forms!"

Vintage Wolf Dress Forms Vintage Wolf Dress Forms

And 10 minutes later it was paid for and arranged for delivery. And so now, I am the very proud owner of a vintage Wolf dress form in a Junior size 10. Will I still be on the hunt for another dress form? Of course! But, three seems like a good number for now.

Isn't it weird that all my vintage dress forms are a size 10? And yet they're all completely different modern day sizes...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar