Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Worst nail polish remover ever! (and other make up monsters you should never buy)






And I'm not the only one who thinks this. Diadermine is a common "beauty brand" in the Benelux. But all products I ever bought sucked majorly.

To keep it short: this remover makes your hands stink, smells very toxic and doesn't work very effectively. You get what you pay for sometimes, because this remover only costs around 1,50 euros.

Like I said this isn't the only bad product from Diadermine. Any of their make up removers is bad. None of them seem to take off make up quite well, not even with a cotton pad, not even non-waterproof make up.

Here are some other products not worth buying:



The make up remover that claims to remove waterproof make up. You can make your eyes as oily as you want with this, you'll always end up waking up in the morning still looking like you have the biggest bags under your eyes. Gross! I recommend L'Oréal waterproof make up remover instead.



Something always phases me...Why do brands still make make up removers that do nothing for waterproof make up? Don't they realise that "makeup" is a term for ALL the make up, and that most women wear at least one thing that is slightly resistent from the rain? And that when theyt buy a MAKEUP remover it should remove ALL make up. After once buying these I told myself never to buy remover tissues again. Never again will I roll my eyelashes a million times between stingey cotton.



While I'm at it: here's the world's worst foundation: the 4 euro Catrice """matte""" stuff. It's been years since I've seen it (it's probably in the ocean by now since I trhew it in the trash without recycling out of pure anger), because I've gotten much wiser when it comes to foundation: cheap stuff never works. Cheap brands don't keep their promises. It's still a waste of money. Matte really means: oily within 5'.



And to top it off: here's the most painful mascara in the universe. The One by One by Maybelline. If they meant: hurt each lash root one by one, then mission accomplished. Credit for the sexy chick they used in the advertisements, zero for the product (but then again: 12 euros). Again: why you no make waterproof? Same goes for their new fail: the Wings mascara. I'd buy it if it were waterproof! L'Oréal makes their best mascaras waterproof (I'm starting to love L'Oreal actually, might be getting old), the Million Lashes mascara works wonders and is waterproof. But this one from Maybelline just hurts! Really bad! Maybe I shouldn't say this, but try not to buy mascara's with a plastic comb. It always seems to fail. Nothing makes volume like a big fat brushy brush of a mascara (thanks, L'Oréal, at least you get it!). Anyway, still credits for the Volume Colossal mascara: big brush + waterproof = okay!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar