Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

POP Beauty Bronze Beam in Rose Bronze Review + Swatch +Price

Here's a review on POP Beauty Bronze Beam in Rose Bronze.

PRICE: P750.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in glamourbox.ph

THE VERDICT:

I've been looking for a Rose Gold bronzer/cheek color just because I really like this hue and it flatters my skin tone a lot. I also noticed that almost all brands, from makeup to beauty tools, are coming up with their own Rose Gold- colored products; could Rose Gold be the new black? It's possible in the near future!

I digress. So I found a Rose Gold bronzer in POP Beauty called Bronze Beam in Rose Bronze; it's a multi-color bronzer that bathes the skin in a goody, Rose Gold glow, plus it doubles as a blush/eyeshadow palette too!

POP BEAUTY BRONZE BEAM IN ROSE BRONZE IN DETAIL

This 5- colour cheek palette illuminates, colors, and contours with natural mineral pigments. It comes in two shades: Rose Bronze and Peach Bronze.

Ingredients

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar